Saturday, June 26, 2010

YAY FOR NEW CAMERA

i just woke up 4 hours ago and i realised that I'm all alone. my mom went to family occasion--which i have no interest to attend. well anyway, i just bought this magnificent weapon; NIKOND90. YEEEEEEEAAAYYY!!! so I just tried it out to take pictures of my room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(my bed, tv corner, magic table)
I don't really sleep on my bed. I don't sleep during holiday, actually. I just don't want to waste my time sleeping. So i usually lay on my bed to sketch (I don't write or sketch at the desk), or watch dvd's.
my favorite part of my room is my tv corner! that's where i put lotsathing; shoes, dvd's, panting brushes, magazines, my taxi lamp, etc. anytime i get bored playing online games, I just find everything i need right here.
last is my magic table. why do I call it like it's some kind of doraemon's new stuff? because everything I put on this table will disappear. no, not that aliens take it away. It will appear again just like you didn't see it in front of your eyes. creepy, eh? i know. I put my makeup here and fortunately I never let them out of my sight. so they're safe now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
right now I'm eating these famous amos cookies. I wonder why I can't stop chewing these days. I eat a lot, so I gained like 7 kilos in 2 months. I know, my cheeks are disturbing. huahua.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I haven't finished these two but I like unfinished drawings/paintings. I know I need to complete the scarf pattern, and fill the right girl's hair. but raw version is better i guess (?)
So now I'm gonna take a bath, and watch Opera Van Java.

take care you guys!
-D

No comments: